Marshall - Browning International Corporation (MBI Corp.) offers a limited warranty of one year from the original purchase date. This limited warranty applies to all of our Stopwatches, Timers, and associated products.
THE WARRANTY PROCESS – WHAT IS COVERED BY THE WARRANTY
If the product develops a manufacturing defect within the one-year limited warranty period, it will be either repaired or replaced (at MBI Corp.’s option) with a product of equal value. You must provide proof of purchase, i.e., a validated store receipt or record showing date of purchase. A Shipping and Handling fee of $8.50 per product is added to each Service order, in or beyond the warranty period.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED BY THE WARRANTY
MBI Corp. will not repair defects of damages caused by or showing evidence of:
- Improper or unauthorized service.
- Misuse, tampering, abuse or mistreatment of the product.
- Damage to the case or viable cracking of the lens.
- Moisture damage, if the product is not water-resistant.
- Batteries are not covered by this warranty. Should the battery in your product exhaust their power, please refer to the warranty for replacement options.
- If we find that the battery is the cause of the defect, MBI Corp. reserves the right to charge you ($8.50) for a new replacement.
MBI Corp. is not liable for incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation may not apply to you.
YOUR RIGHTS UNDER IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND STATE LAW.
MBI Corp. limits the duration of any warrant implied by state law, including the implied warrant of merchantability, to one year from the date of original purchase. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
MBI Corp. c/o Frazier Sports 6600 Broad Avenue Waco TX 76712